SOLD Upright bottle jack holder - '79 + for a '76 vintage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought an upright bottle jack holder years ago for my '76 resto, but am just now realizing (at reassembly) it won't fit, because it's for a '79 and newer.

It's in excellent shape. The seller sprayed some primer over the original red paint - these were painted to match the body color, but it's ready for your paint!

I would like to see if anyone has an earlier holder that's in as good a shape with the rubber grommet in place, that they want to trade.

Otherwise, I am willing to sell for $78 plus shipping, which seems like a lot, but is the cost to buy the one I want (with grommet) from Heritage cruisers.

IMG-7810.jpg
IMG-7811.jpg
IMG-7812.jpg

I bought an upright bottle jack holder years ago for my '76 resto, but am just now realizing (at reassembly) it won't fit, because it's for a '79 and newer.

It's in excellent shape. The seller sprayed some primer over the original red paint - these were painted to match the body color, but it's ready for your paint!

I would like to see if anyone has an earlier holder that's in as good a shape with the rubber grommet in place, that they want to trade.

Otherwise, I am willing to sell for $78 plus shipping, which seems like a lot, but is the cost to buy the one I want (with grommet) from Heritage cruisers.

View attachment 3134165View attachment 3134166View attachment 3134167
ill take it how much to 95602?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom