upgrades (1 Viewer)

Ok Gang 40 going down soon for some major upgrades but need to know where to get a high steer kit for when i do the spring over and good place for adapters Chevy Trans to Toyota Transfer case.Also on the Chevy Trans am i looking for 4wheel drive or does it matter 4 or 2wheel drive for the SM420 /465 trans

Dan:cheers::steer::bounce2:

Check Marlin, all pro, 4x4 labs and trail gear for the hy steer kits.
I liked the Marlin design and price the best...which is why I went with it....but Im not 100% sure if they make em for the 40's.

K

Ok Gang 40 going down soon for some major upgrades but need to know where to get a high steer kit for when i do the spring over and good place for adapters Chevy Trans to Toyota Transfer case.Also on the Chevy Trans am i looking for 4wheel drive or does it matter 4 or 2wheel drive for the SM420 /465 trans

Dan:cheers::steer::bounce2:

If you go with a SM420 & 3 spd transfer kit, I can probably help you out with an adapter and more.
I also have a SM420 transmission.

Mike

Well i would deff be interested in both Mike let me know what you want for them bud cause i have a chev 327 v8 thats going in with the trans and at the same time doing spring over and power steering WOOT LOL now the only prob i have is i dont really want to take it out of commision that long hehehe go crazy with out it

Dan:cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

Well i would deff be interested in both Mike let me know what you want for them bud cause i have a chev 327 v8 thats going in with the trans and at the same time doing spring over and power steering WOOT LOL now the only prob i have is i dont really want to take it out of commision that long hehehe go crazy with out it

Dan:cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

I'd do the engine/trans before the springover. You will have a lot of fun the first month doing doughnuts and it's easier before the lift kit....:)

i dont know when you were looking to do the whole swap but i am looking at selling my setup thats in my truck this winter that has a condiesel tranny (sm420) with the three speed case behind it with a homemade twin stick on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom