Unit wheel bearing - more BIG TUNDRA/200 PARTS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bjowett

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Many in the offroad world know of the infamous F250/350/450 front unit bearing. Despized by some, embraced by others... some aftermarket companies are begining to use them on their hardcore custom axles. In typical Toyota fashion, their front wheel bearings on the new Tundra and 200 series are quite oversized their job, and match the the good ole USA 3/4 ton + bearing in size... if for whatever reason one should choose to use a unit bearing, these might be worth a look... They measure 4" OD x 2.25" wide.

Toyota vs Ford...

tundravsf250.jpg

tundravsf250b.jpg

Nope :D these are not off my personal truck. I find stupid good deals on the stuff in salavage yards, buy it and disect it to further the knowledge/benefit everyone. I also purchased this hub w/ spindle and axle to figure out a way to build manual hub conversion.

Cool.

I'm pretty OK with unit hubs on new cars. You can't blame the manufacturers for going to sealed bearings. Pressed in sealed bearings suck monkey ass to do. Bolt in hubs are spendy, but are darn nice to change out compared to the pressed in ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom