Ultimate T100 OEM parts still available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Washer reservoir 85314-34070 for 1997/1998 T100s is discontinued

IMG_4767.webp
 
I’m not sure if it will fit but I can still use the rubber latch part and swap it into what I have.

It fits, no issues. Just need to rotate the white rod catchment piece 90 degrees so in lines up with the manual push/pull rod.
 
IMG_1944.webp
IMG_1945.webp


90385-18018. Rear leaf spring bushings. For the rear part of the spring. These are T100 specific and I kept seeing people say online they were discontinued yet I looked in the EPC, got the part number, then ordered them from my dealer and got them.
 
For the 5VZ-FE, three of the heater hoses are still available. 87245-34080, 87245-34090, and 87245-34100. The 4th is 87245-34050 and is NLA

IMG_2645.webp
IMG_2646.webp
IMG_2647.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom