UC Monthly Gathering, Thursday January 18th 6pm at Quaker Steak & Lube (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hopefully you guys were able to meet last night and everyone in attendance had a great time. It seems that I have been traveling, or my wife has had a prior obligation the last few times the meetings have been scheduled. I hope to make one soon. Last night it was watching our kids and another two kids while the wife and friends went to see Miranda Lambert. :)

Hopefully you guys were able to meet last night and everyone in attendance had a great time. It seems that I have been traveling, or my wife has had a prior obligation the last few times the meetings have been scheduled. I hope to make one soon. Last night it was watching our kids and another two kids while the wife and friends went to see Miranda Lambert. :)
We did. Good crew and some new faces. I expected the weather and still early sunset to keep some away, but it kept the beer nice and cold. 3 80's, 2 FJC's, and a Taco.

And one 60 leaking power steering fluid all the way home.

Good to be back among yuz.
Even knew half the people there.
Enjoying getting back into the scene.
Upstate lives and thrives again.
Yay team.
BW

Any pictures? Bummed I had to miss but good stuff going on at work and good to be busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom