TX: Hidden Falls Saturday 3/27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A group of us will be out at Hidden Falls ORV Park this Saturday the 27th. We plan to run the perimeter trail and some other mild trails, we are trying to avoid carnage and paint destruction lol. There will be a few lifted GX460's, a couple of lifted Tacoma's and a lifted LX570 in our group, nothing wild, mostly on 33/34's and just looking to have a good time while testing out the vehicles capabilities beyond standard overland travel. Speak up if you plan to be out there this weekend or if you would like to meet up.

A group of us will be out at Hidden Falls ORV Park this Saturday the 27th. We plan to run the perimeter trail and some other mild trails, we are trying to avoid carnage and paint destruction lol. There will be a few lifted GX460's, a couple of lifted Tacoma's and a lifted LX570 in our group, nothing wild, mostly on 33/34's and just looking to have a good time while testing out the vehicles capabilities beyond standard overland travel. Speak up if you plan to be out there this weekend or if you would like to meet up.
Man, I would love to make this trip but I've got plans for Saturday. I've been wanting to hit HF for years now.

Hit me up if you're looking for company on future trips around the state.

The worst thing about HF is the dust. Hopefully the recent rain has tamped it down a bit.

Good times out at HF this weekend. We were heavy on the white lifted Lexus SUV's lol.

U0oTcPU.jpg

FklLuL8.jpg

PZLLxia.jpg

ttLhcGc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom