Two 73 FJ40 cruisers for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1973 LandCruiser FJ40 with 3 speed transmission and soft top. Cruiser has a late model 2F engine that runs good and all the drive train works. Cruiser also has a good title as well. The FJ40 would be a good candidate for a project or would also make a great parts vehicle. The body and frame are rough and rusty, the body has been covered over with sheet metal. The orginal seats and frames not there it has seats from another vehicle of some kind. The cruiser has all the orginal gauges and the orginal heater which works as well. I am located in Southwest VA and the vehicle has to be picked up.

The other cruiser is a Blue 1973 FJ40 with the orginal hardtop and doors but again the body and frame is rough and rusty. It also has the orginal seat frames, gauges and hard doors as well as a clear title . The orginal F engine is in the cruiser and and the drive train works. I think it would be a good parts or projecct vehicle.

If you would like pics of these Cruisers email me at holyfieldm14sm@yahoo.com. Just make an offer for either Cruiser or both I need to get them out of my way.

I will take $1350 for both or $550 for the white one and $800 for the Blue one. If that is not a fair price let me know.

If you decide to part out I need a 2 groove harmonic balancer..

Thanks

interested in soft top if you part out...

If you would part with a Kaito, surface mount, backup, light lens or assembly I would be willing to throw in your choice: an aloha shirt or Mac. nuts of with whatever we negotiate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom