For Sale Tuscaloosa, AL: Massive Part Out, Motor/Trans/X-fer/Interior/Body (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Security Light, module and plug still available?

Turn signal switch assembly still available?
Heater control?
Seat belts including te buckle receiver attached to the seat?

99% sure the signal switch assembly is still available. Which part of the heater control exactly? The actual climate control you adjust on the dash or a different module?
@ScubaSteve80 are the seat belts gone? Pretty sure I remember shipping those off a few months ago

carpet is pretty darn clean, I can try and get a picture of it today if I get off early enough.
Cool if you can get a pic that’d be great. If it’s decent I’ll take it and the mirror control switch for sure. Any tail lights?

Can I get a close up picture of the signal switch and confirm that it still clicks as you cycle through the settings? Price?

And the actual buttons/climate control please

Is the fuel tank still available?

Is the fuel tank still available?
It is...

And to everyone else who’s asked for parts I apologize, I simply haven’t had time to get to the shop with my schedule, and @ScubaSteve80 lives about an hour and a half away, so getting everyone their parts has usually been a joint effort between the2 of us. I’m hoping everything returns to normal around the holidays

Still parting this out? Looking for the removable panel that covers the jack on the rear drivers side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom