Turn signal flasher location on 16+ LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone changed the turn signal flasher on the 16+ LC? I cannot find it and hear clicking noise is coming out from upper side right to the steering column. In my previous cars I have followed the noise. Per pictures from NC237 I am finding nothing.
1.png
2.png

Do you happen to hear it when you engage the gas? I can hear faint clicking if on highway, take foot off gas and coast, then gas back on and as I put gas on I hear a click.

Do you happen to hear it when you engage the gas? I can hear faint clicking if on highway, take foot off gas and coast, then gas back on and as I put gas on I hear a click.

I am looking for turn signal flasher relay. You may be thinking about something else.

Anyone with a 16+ or access to 16+ docs that could help would be great.

I've got a '15 and the docs I have are for 15 or older. All the research I've done shows it to be in the same place on the 16+ but we're still not finding it.

TRD Burglar just reposted the missing picture from pre 16 harness replacement post he has done. Picture of the harness location below. Definitively, 16+ has nothing there. On 16 it has just the metal rail but nothing screwed to it.
20170519_174208_001.jpg

I was configuring my dad's new 2017 the other day using Techstream and saw an option to chage the loudness of the flasher. Could it be that the flasher on the 2016+ is integrated with the body control module or a separate lighting module? If so, resistors will be required if changing to LED turn signals instead of just changing the flasher relay

IMG_3975.JPG

I was configuring my dad's new 2017 the other day using Techstream and saw an option to chage the loudness of the flasher. Could it be that the flasher on the 2016+ is integrated with the body control module or a separate lighting module? If so, resistors will be required if changing to LED turn signals instead of just changing the flasher relay

View attachment 1504797

That is my conclusion so far. The warming chime noise comes from the same proximity. Looks like a different module the 2015 and before. Also the flasher relay when touched you could feel the clicking vibrations. Noting I am touching where hear noise I feel anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom