tundra oem double 5 spoke (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anyone could post up some pic's of them running the older tundra oem double 5 spoke like these: http://images.craigslist.org/00707_5XqZTa3BXpx_600x450.jpg.

i want to run these with either 35/12.5's or 37/12.5s. did you have to run spacers, new lug nuts etc.? let me know what you had to do to make em fit. im thinking about grabbing a pair and sending them to OMF to get sim-u-locked so i dont completely ruin the lip.

Thanks!

I have these wheels. I'm running 37/12.50's using a 1.5 spacer at the moment, but thinking of going to a 1 inch spacer. Lug nuts are the same. I rub a little bit at full stuff on both rear sides, driver side more than passenger but that is because i need to re-adjust my (adjustable) panhard. I'll still rub, but at least it will rub evenly.

IMG_0315.JPG
photo_3.JPG

I’m also running them but on 35’s. i don’t have spacers but I’m looking into them as my rear tires also rub at max flex and the truck does look like the tires are tucked in.
flying monkey, wouldn’t going for a smaller spacer create more rub on both sides?, also mine seems to need wider spacers on the front. how does yours look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom