TT is here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great write up about MS!

fj60guy said:
Great write up about MS!

I would agree with that. I missed the formative years of Wasatch Cruisers and it's great to hear about the new growth of the TLCA with new clubs popping up and how they interact. There are times when I wish I were President of a club with 8 members rather than 50. I feel that at times I don't know the members like I should.
dmc

Pinion said:
Dont worry Dave, the Tacoma is holding her own out here. Im going to get some steel at a yard down the street from me and strengthen up the front bumper. I need to change the oil soon. :D This is all after I finish up my 40 project though.

Man you sound just like me. The Taco always took second place to my 40. My long term goal for the Taco (had I kept her) was to start stock class racing on local Utah circuits. One thing that Nolen left out of his article that was a major reason for me converting to an 80 is the risk involved in desert racing.

There are hundreds (if not thousands) of miles of high speed dirt in Utah. Most of which are very un-crowded. Practicing high speed driving is not necessarily safe. The roads I knew I could drive quite well. Sometimes my anticipation of new roads almost overtook my skill to drive them. I think racing is a far greater commitment than rock crawling. Both professionally and recreationally. Rolling at .5mph is usually far safer than rolling at 80mph.
dmc

(ps. i tried to email you. get a new job?)

Kaderabek said:
Maybe if you didn't wheel by yourself every weekend.... :D

TJK

The misanthrope in me, buried very very close... to the surface ( I don't hide it well) can only handle group outings once a month. Even when I invite people they don't show up.

hmmm... :flipoff2:
dmc

Think how I feel;)

dmc said:
I would agree with that. I missed the formative years of Wasatch Cruisers and it's great to hear about the new growth of the TLCA with new clubs popping up and how they interact. There are times when I wish I were President of a club with 8 members rather than 50. I feel that at times I don't know the members like I should.
dmc

dmc said:
There are hundreds (if not thousands) of miles of high speed dirt in Utah. Most of which are very un-crowded. Practicing high speed driving is not necessarily safe. The roads I knew I could drive quite well.
dmc

That explains all the loose bolts I had to tighten, lol.

Hopefully my Trails will show up sometime next week. :grinpimp:

I havent recieved mine yet :frown:

Unless you opted for the more expensive first class postage, this is normal. Probably all the folks you see commenting here did;) Regular delivery can take an additional 2-3 weeks...

Kaderabek said:
I don't have my regular mail copy either. :crybaby:

TJK

of all people, ya think YOU could get yours the fastest :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom