Trying to source right upper rear seal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks- I am trying to source a right rear upper seal for a US 80 series (year 1997). It looks to be discontinued by US-based Toyota parts suppliers - I have checked with a few.
The part number is 62333-60040-B0.
From looking at a few other posts it looks like someone mentioned trying to get it from the UAE or Japan? I have not purchased anything from those countries, if anyone has a preferred vendor to recommend that would be most appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Thariq

UAE sellers on eBay are usually my go to for odd parts. Triplecreations or mag_engines are both good sellers; only downside is the shipping cost for larger items.

Not finding any listings for 62333-60040-B0, there may be some deadstock somewhere, but i'm not seeing it. Used may be your best option.

My experience is that even in this climate in the middle east, you can sometimes find those gaskets in pretty decent shape at the scrap yards. PM me; I might know a guy you could whatsapp if you want to try. Nice young man. I don't think they ever have shipped, but this is a small item and it might be doable.

My experience is that even in this climate in the middle east, you can sometimes find those gaskets in pretty decent shape at the scrap yards. PM me; I might know a guy you could whatsapp if you want to try. Nice young man. I don't think they ever have shipped, but this is a small item and it might be doable.
Hey @John Young - many thanks for the response. I ended up just buying the one for the left side and flipped it around. Looks ok to be honest!!

If you drop the -B0 it looks to be in stock in several places.
Guessing that's not the part you were after tho.
Glad you got something to work. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom