Trying to add picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IndianDoc

Crazy old Biker
Threads
Did this work 07-06-07_0629.jpg
07-06-07_0629.jpg

Yup :flipoff2:

How did IndianDoc make the picture come inline? Mine only show at the end of the post all bunched up within a box called "attached images"? I have read the FAQ and I see no option in both Opera 9 and IE6 for moving these attachments inline with my text... Javascript is enabled...

Please Help!

No, that's not what I meant, and lostmarbles explained it to me: you have to use the 'paperclip' icon when in message composing or editing mode, after you've uploaded your pictures. That allows you to place the picture where you want in the text.

Thanks anyway :)

How did IndianDoc make the picture come inline? Mine only show at the end of the post all bunched up within a box called "attached images"? I have read the FAQ and I see no option in both Opera 9 and IE6 for moving these attachments inline with my text... Javascript is enabled...

Please Help!

you need to use the [noparse] [/noparse] code

let me see if I can find an explanation, as the one here isn't really clear

you need to use the [noparse] [/noparse] code

let me see if I can find an explanation, as the one here isn't really clear

this might be clearer

so to use the attach code, you need to start by uploading your pic normally

once you have uploaded your pic, it shows up in the current attachments box (below the reply box)
right click--> copy link location
paste it in the reply window, it will look like this
[noparse]https://forum.ih8mud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=233691&stc=1&d=1211872625[/noparse]
you just grab the attachmentid= number (233691 here)
wherever you plan to put your pic simply type: [noparse] More%20Cowdbell.jpg [/noparse]

clear as mud?

More%20Cowdbell.jpg

PITA, but it can be done!
More%20Cowdbell.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom