Truck stumbling, MAF sensor code help. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Throwing P0101 & P0102 codes with CEL,VSC trac,VSC off lights on. I just removed the engine cover and installed a platform in the engine compartment on the driver side,hadn't driven it in afew days. So far ive cleaned the MAF sensor, checked the efi fuse, tightened the clamps on the airbox to engine hose which were loose, cleaned and checked airbox and snorkel. I'm about to order a Maf sensor but meanwhile are there any other things to look at? I'm just wondering if I didn't knock a wire or hose loose somewhere.

SumG6ZKUhX-g4Dz4O0TFmlxUdpvOroLSuavEdYnHDDkpX92IB.jpg

Found the issue. I must have smashed the wire on the vacuum switch valve. I figured out how to get the pins out of the connector. Not sure I'll be able to uncrimp the wire from the pin and recrimp them . Going to tackle it tomorrow, if I cant get it I may have to take it in.

Cut and soldered the wire straight onto the pin since I couldn't get it uncrimped. Couldn't re-use the little yellow rubber seal. Idle up fuse behind the kick panel was blown as well. Replaced it and reset codes. Starts and runs perfectly again. Next time I take her in for service I'll have the repair done properly with new pins in the connector. This saves me from having to drive an hour in limp mode to the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom