Troopie Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking For A Project Landcruiser Troop Carrier. I Live In The Southwest U.s., But Am Willing To Transport / Ship The Vehicle If I Find The Right One. I'm In The Market For A Bargain-basement Empty Shell. Anybody Know Where I Might Find Such A Beast? Thanks In Advance For Any Input.

It's a little rustier than I would like though. It is tempting though.
There is a premo example of one in the classifieds section of Spectre off road web site for $18,750.

I would hate to pay that much for something when I intend to tear the engine and tranny out. I am going to build a chevy powered rig mated to a turbo 350. My last rig was a FJ40 350/350 turbo spring over chevy steering, chevy tilt steering column, super swampers,
what a rig she was. Built it myself from hunk of rusted metal and lost it in a divorce. My new wife is so awesome she found this thing I never saw called the HJ 45/47 depending on the engine size I guess. Well we are in love and we must have one. As big as it is I might just have to put a big block in it. he he he....

if your going to do all that why not just buy a blazer, sounds like thats what you want to build....:)

Never Mind

Found it.

Great rig, and an up front honest guy to deal with. Man, are they expensive though.

Last edited:
Nice find.
I would love to have one of those but I would want to turbo diesel it.
13bt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom