Events/Trails Trash clean up this coming weekend in Anza (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
As we talked in the meeting last week, Shea had some insight on event this coming weekend. Below will be the link for it and looks like Farrah and I are going to make it with @hamilt0n !! @Adarcy hope you and the sweet 40 make it out. On the website they ask for bags and I'm going to buy enough for our group plus some donation. Anyone know where there is a bunch of trash let us know. If enough interest we can have a meeting location and all roll in together.

www.clean-dezert.org

Thanks Jeff. I'll be there! Heading out on Friday morning and leaving Saturday afternoon after the clean up. I'm down to run some trails on Friday if anyone is out there.

Clean Desert Clean Up

When:
Saturday February 19th @ 9am

Where: Main Street Event Center off the the 78 and Main Street (Come sign up here first at 9am)

Free Lunch provided by Friends of Ocotillo Wells at Noon

Free Raffle at 1pm - Raffle tickets will be provided when you dumb trash. More trips with trash, more raffle tickets. You must be signed up to dump trash. The raffle is getting pretty insane. Check Instagram for details.

We ask that you bring trash bags as we have a couple hundred being donated, but want to make sure everyone has some.

Bump.... Anyone coming out to this great event??

Visiting family this weekend so am out.

We the last minute trip to Anza was great fun. @hamilt0n and @KTP came down and the three of us teamed up to grab 12 bags of trash or more, bunch of other bigger crap and a sweet big screen TV. All of us won prizes in the raffle and got a free lunch. Hope to have more folks next time. @guardcompany and his son were involved with logistics of the clean up and help a ton.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming out everyone! Nice to see Beach N Toys representing! We ended up filling 3 full 40 yard dumpsters with trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom