Transmission Fluid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any recommendation beside napa or lordco to get a good deal

I have A343F 4 Speed
spec is asking for OEM T-IV or Mobil 1 MV

what's a standard pricing on these fluid locally in Canada?

Thanks

Valvoline Maxlife Full Synth ATF is what I've been using for a number of years in my A442F, based on recommendations from the Arizona folk. Not sure current pricing at Walmart but it was quite reasonable last time I got some. Been doing the drain and fill the transmission pan every 10,000kms or so.

Some searches will give a few threads for feedback, unless you're set on a different brand. Cdn Tire if you're not in a rush and they have what you want; Wait for a sale.

EDIT...Here is current pricing: Valvoline MaxLife Automatic Transmission Fluid | Walmart Canada - https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/valvoline-maxlife-automatic-transmission-fluid-not-applicable/6000078877210

hth's
gb

Last edited:
5Liter $33 very reasonable. I keep reading the old T-IV spec. means any dex 3 and up will do . so I should have more options to save and choose full synth .. thanks

Valvoline Maxlife Full Synth ATF is what I've been using for a number of years in my A442F, based on recommendations from the Arizona folk. Not sure current pricing at Walmart but it was quite reasonable last time I got some. Been doing the drain and fill the transmission pan every 10,000kms or so.

This for me too. When the US/Canada boarder was open I was usually opening off Amazon.com when the price was good, but it's basically the same price from Walmart in Canada. The trick is, if you can find it there. It's usually out of stock or low stock listed on the website. I try to keep a few extra 5l bottles around since it hasn't been easy for me to find locally. I do the same as Greg and with each engine oil change at 10,000kms I also do a drain and fill on the transmission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom