Transmission codes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my 1993 land cruiser is is giving codes 61, 62, 63 , 64 , 65, and 86

It has a a442f transmission, I did the manual shift test and all the gears shifted fluid level is good just changed it as well. replaced all the solenoids lockup, shift 1 and 2, timing. Checked the wiring to the transmission and it’s fine and giving power.

my car will barely move in drive like it’s starting off in 3rd. Does anyone have an idea of what's going wrong?

I would check the wiring harness plug for the trans that hides down by the starter. It's known to have poor weather sealing and may be corroded. The connector isn't sold anymore so I'd probably look at converting it to some gm weather pack connectors. Mine occasionally starts in third too because I cleaned it when I should have just replaced the whole connector.

my 1993 land cruiser is is giving codes 61, 62, 63 , 64 , 65, and 86

It has a a442f transmission, I did the manual shift test and all the gears shifted fluid level is good just changed it as well. replaced all the solenoids lockup, shift 1 and 2, timing. Checked the wiring to the transmission and it’s fine and giving power.

my car will barely move in drive like it’s starting off in 3rd. Does anyone have an idea of what's going wrong?
How did you go mate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom