Transfer Case switch part # (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone

While getting some work done on the rig at a Toyota dealership, I asked them to swap out the two original Transfer Case switches with the ones I just bought (Beck Arnley, part # 201-1788). The shop foreman said, only the front transfer case was the right fit, but the REAR is different. Is that so? In my research on this forum, I didn't read that the rear one is different. I thought the switches are the same for both front and rear transfer cases. Can someone confirm, and if different, could someone kindly provide me with a part number from an aftermarket source? Here is what I have........this doesn't fit the rear transfer case:

TC_Switch_2b.jpg

Much thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone? My Differential Locks act up too often and I want to eliminate the switches as the problem.

Funny, I found the same problem with mine. I have a 93 fzj80, and the 4 lo switch is different. Give me some time to look and I will send you the part number for the rear switch.

Try 84222-60081. I was able to put 6 volts to mine, and work the switch, and it started working again. Might try that first.

Much obliged for taking the trouble to find the part number, KFIRE01. Would that be a Toyota part?

I will try reviving the original one first, before getting a replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom