Trail Tailor Discount/Delivery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ATTENTION‼️

I was talking with Jason and I am able to bring TRAIL TAILOR parts with me to deliver on my drive from Redding to San Diego to anyone who orders them by when I leave next Monday. If you do not know trail tailor he is a huge player in the ih8mud community and in making us some great aftermarket parts for all LC models! PM me if you want anything because we will be sending invoices without the shipping costs that are added automatically on his site!

Items I have that I would highly recommend: Diff drop, extended sway bar links, upper and lower control arms, recovery points, shock guards, LCA skids, and sliders.

Please ask me any questions about all of these items, and I am willing to drive to deliver and you do not need to be off of a major highway.

DISCOUNT WILL BE 5-10% depending on how many items ordered*

ATTENTION‼

I was talking with Jason and I am able to bring TRAIL TAILOR parts with me to deliver on my drive from Redding to San Diego to anyone who orders them by when I leave next Monday. If you do not know trail tailor he is a huge player in the ih8mud community and in making us some great aftermarket parts for all LC models! PM me if you want anything because we will be sending invoices without the shipping costs that are added automatically on his site!

Items I have that I would highly recommend: Diff drop, extended sway bar links, upper and lower control arms, recovery points, shock guards, LCA skids, and sliders.

Please ask me any questions about all of these items, and I am willing to drive to deliver and you do not need to be off of a major highway.

DISCOUNT WILL BE 5-10% depending on how many items ordered*
Hey thanks for the offer, kind of you. I'm going to place an order for rear shock guards for 200 series. Small item - you can keep the 5% - 10% discount difference for your efforts. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom