Trail Schedule 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is it posted somewhere I can't find?

I don't believe it has been posted or has been talked about (maybe at the Jan meeting?). I know I've led the effort in the past, but its been very hard to get away from work this past year. Really hoping to make it out to meetings and runs this year!

I don't believe it has been posted or has been talked about (maybe at the Jan meeting?). I know I've led the effort in the past, but its been very hard to get away from work this past year. Really hoping to make it out to meetings and runs this year!
It's been a while indeed. Hope you can make it to some runs also.
How's the 40's brakes btw?

Posted on January 19th (following the meeting on 17th):

One of the things we talked about was adding some new destinations to the annual trail ride schedule--so this is an opportunity for everyone to pitch their trail proposals, if you know a road/trail or have heard about a road/trail that you want to visit, post it up!

Some that were mentioned that might be additions to 2023 calendar:
Argentine Pass (near Georgetown), Saxon Mountain (near Georgetown),
Williams Pass (only open in August) ties into upper end of Alpine Tunnel, HancockPass, Cumberland Pass

Typically February is the month that we do the Phantom Canyon and Shelf Road loop. I drove it last weekend and it was a nice trip. Now the conditions are changed and it might be more interesting. March is usually good for a couple of the Gulches. One year in the late summer we did Antero one day and Tincup to Hancock pass loop the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom