Trail runs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tonto Recreation Alliance is headed out to the Globe area to inspect and sign some routes. We never know what to expect, could be boring, could be awesome. See the thread in our Upcoming Events forum for the details.

Tonto Recreation Alliance is headed out to the Globe area to inspect and sign some routes. We never know what to expect, could be boring, could be awesome. See the thread in our Upcoming Events forum for the details.
Hey thx for the suggestion. I've never done a trail inspection, but it does sound interesting. I mapped the meet location and it's a 2 hr drive for me. Maybe next time at a different location.

Does anyone have any trail runs planned for this Saturday the 27th? Let me know!
I am camped just outside of Sedona tonight and plan on hitting Broken Arrow in the morning.

Drive up tp Sedona in the morning if you want to come along.

Let me know if you want me to wait for you.

I am camped just outside of Sedona tonight and plan on hitting Broken Arrow in the morning.

Drive up tp Sedona in the morning if you want to come along.

Let me know if you want me to wait for you.
Sorry about the late response, I work 2nd shift hours. I've never done broken arrow yet. I will have to join you another time. I joined another trail event which is the New River Trail east of the I17 table mesa exit.

That’s a fun one! Super scenic! And very bumpy... haha that’s the only trail I’ve ever made my kids puke on ;)
Probably puked from seeing all the Pink J@@ps!:cautious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom