Trade on chrome LX570 wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, I recently bought a 2013 LX570 and really like it. The one thing I don't care too much for are the wheels. Mine came with the chrome version of the factory wheels. If anyone prefers chrome and would like to trade, let me know. I'm specifically looking for 13+ factory non-chrome wheels.

Set on LX570 wheels? I recently picked up a set of the TRD RWs, so it looks like I might have a spare set of the OEM 18" wheels for the 2013 Land Cruiser in the next couple of months. So not sure if you are here because you figured your odds would be greater thanks to the high concentration of 200-series owners (totally valid) or if you are looking for more aggressive/lift/sidewall for your 570. If so, my OEM 18s have lightly used (<7K) Michelin LTX A/T2s (285/65R18) on them if you are interested. Then again, another set of Rock Warriors just popped up on the eBay [JOIN US...]

Hmm... That wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I'd think about it. It really wouldn't be so bad having 18s over 20s. What would you want for them?

Powder coat them. I have bought LX13 wheels for my LC and they were damaged (black undercoat showing) which most likely was done by cleaning with chemicals while wheels were hot. I have powder coated them and look great. The cost was $150 per wheel per a reputable company here in NC, but got cheaper quotes as well.
IMG_1213.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom