Toyota WS ATF 14 Quarts Free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

saywhat

SILVER Star
Threads
Howdy y'all. I have 14 extra bottles of Toyota WS ATF fluid. I bought 14 bottles last month to service our 200 but the dealer sent to us twice by accident. We're moving out of the state soon so I don't want to be carting around extra fluid that I know we won't use for at least a few years. Figured someone here would have a more immediate use for it.

Local pickup in SD only. I'm in Encinitas, near downtown. Free to whoever needs it!

1649627674188.jpeg

Backup for them... Also can pickup for @RET2 as I will be in Encinitas tomorrow after 4:30.

I was offering to grab it from the OP since I am nearby. @RET2 , you already picked up the fluid, correct?

I see shiny things!!!!

Winner winner chicken dinner and you have a cool book. So do I drop off 2 qts at your place or?

Correct, guess Jeff was unaware I picked it up. So know we all know no one is on first, the challenge is to engineer the movement of two qts westward. Is anyone good at higher math or have an Engineering degree? :rofl:
Out of my league. This is why I teach first grade. 🧑‍🏫 😆

Sounds like the rumors with common core math is true. @RET2 Feel free to bring it back, I can re-distribute then you can come pick up the left overs :rofl:

Sounds like the rumors with common core math is true. @RET2 Feel free to bring it back, I can re-distribute then you can come pick up the left overs :rofl:
Holy Crap I'm beginning to feel like the Grinch that stole Christmas. Maybe a drive thru ATF distribution pop up?

Like a drug dealer, first few are free..... then you pay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom