SOLD Toyota landcruiser FJ62 parts, cleaning out the garage. TAKE ALL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD to Will

Reduced to $95 must go! Link I provided is a public shared link, anyone can see all the photos...

FJ62 PARTS FOR SALE, take them all for $95
Running out of time, cannot sell piece by piece anymore all these FJ62 parts (some minor FJ60 front headlight mount parts) Lots of stuff, located in Tucson AZ. How you get it is up to you, some of it is long and bulky.
$95, take it all or nothing...
PHOTOS link:

Message me here or try my cell 52zero54eighteightthreethreethree

Last edited:
Having photos off site that require an account limits the possible buyers. Have an Amazon account but not looking create another one for Amazon Photos.

Interesting this time it didn't pop up witha login. Besides being hard to tell on my phone I and shade blind. It is advantage for somethings but not for telling brown or gray interiors. Appears to be gray is that correct?

Interesting this time it didn't pop up witha login. Besides being hard to tell on my phone I and shade blind. It is advantage for somethings but not for telling brown or gray interiors. Appears to be gray is that correct?
Everything is brown except for a center console lid which is the blueish gray color..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom