Toyota Gibraltar - all sorts of 200's on there with some unique accessories.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

teleskier

SILVER Star
Threads
I've been thinking about a 200 for a while. Anyway, stumbled across this site with all sorts of 70 and 200 series on it with all the "poor man" options. Would be nice to have some of this in the US!

TGSWEB2-2

Aussie GX200: Blacked-out grille; a SNORKEL!; and a vertically split rear door. Sure wish Toyota would offer some of these versions in the U.S.! Like the optional alloy bull bar too.

So why is no one importing or selling these accessories to us in the USA? Or are they and I just don't know about it. When these products are designed, engineered and built for or by Toyota why is no one buying them???

So why is no one importing or selling these accessories to us in the USA? Or are they and I just don't know about it. When these products are designed, engineered and built for or by Toyota why is no one buying them???

Very good question, especially with things like the bull bar that wouldn't require any alteration as the bumper is the same.
I think it comes back to the size of the market as only a few thousand of LC and LX are sold here each year.
There are virtually no accessories other than some cargo mats and the like.

I would love to have the grab/step rail that bolts above the tail light. I step on that spot often to get to the roof rack, I have been thinking that I need a way to not scratch it all up! That is a nice little option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom