For Sale Toyota CB Radio (Model CB40F) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BDSeff1fitty

1987 Toyota 4Runner
Threads
****SOLD****

Selling my Toyota CB radio, I went to something that I wasn't so worried about ruining or messing up on trails. Works flawlessly.

I had changed some wiring on it to allow me to use a different speaker on it, so minor wiring would have to be done but shouldn't take more than 1/2 hour.

I have the cb, mic (says Toyota on it), and the speaker that is screwed to the bottom of the cb radio. everything works.

Asking $275 OBO. (I paid more than this for it)

I'll get some more recent photos of it when I get back in town this weekend.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Mind positing the dimensions?? I had no idea there were Toyota CB's... I'd love to get one of these in the future, Dont have the cash to drop on it now though. What did they come in?

Where is the factory mounting location as well?

Mind positing the dimensions?? I had no idea there were Toyota CB's... I'd love to get one of these in the future, Dont have the cash to drop on it now though. What did they come in?

Where is the factory mounting location as well?

It was a Toyota accessory added at the dealership if I remember right, no specific mounting location. I had mine in the radio cut out.

I can get dimensions when I get back into Houston tonight.

Here is a good article on them.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/231874-toytoa-cb-cb40f-cb40m-information.html

If I was still pouring my heart and soul into my FJ40 I'd be all over this. Always wanted one. These are just way cool and if someone has ever wanted one buy this one and be very happy it's not 500$. They do not come up for sale

Best of luck with sale

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom