Total Chaos Upper Control Arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

no replaced the stock 18's with the trd 17's and then put on those 33-inch goodyears. they cleared at stock height, then added the icon/total chaos suspension. actually talked them into building a prototype for our test truck, hopefully it will take off for them, if not here then overseas. I'm a big fan of ARB also, and would expect to see them under most land cruisers, but we wanted to try something different on this truck. So far it's been working great, tows awesome as long as you have trailer brakes and don't mind the butt sagging a bit. the Icon guys told me they will be addressing the rear some more in the coming months since I'll eventually have sliders, front and rear bumpers, etc and the soft rear springs won't handle the weight. I'm in So-Cal. I'm taking it wheeling this weekend and will try to bring back some more photos, watch our site for them. I'll be sure to link to it when i post em. I really like this truck, it's going to be hard when toyota want's it back.:crybaby::crybaby:

no replaced the stock 18's with the trd 17's and then put on those 33-inch goodyears. they cleared at stock height, then added the icon/total chaos suspension. actually talked them into building a prototype for our test truck, hopefully it will take off for them, if not here then overseas. I'm a big fan of ARB also, and would expect to see them under most land cruisers, but we wanted to try something different on this truck. So far it's been working great, tows awesome as long as you have trailer brakes and don't mind the butt sagging a bit. the Icon guys told me they will be addressing the rear some more in the coming months since I'll eventually have sliders, front and rear bumpers, etc and the soft rear springs won't handle the weight. I'm in So-Cal. I'm taking it wheeling this weekend and will try to bring back some more photos, watch our site for them. I'll be sure to link to it when i post em. I really like this truck, it's going to be hard when toyota want's it back.:crybaby::crybaby:

Before you send it back, talk to me about the wheels...you can unload them my way:D. I'd be willing to take them off your hands.
Looks like a sweet set-up. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom