Topeka area shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JayDoc

boop/bop/beep
Threads
Somewhere between Manhattan and Lawrence.
Good afternoon free staters and bushwackers.
I gather most of you are in the KC area but I'm hoping someone here has a recommendation of a mechanic shop in the Topeka area. Preferably one with experience rebuilding an old F engine. Any direction would be helpful.
Thanks.

I gather most of you are in the KC area but I'm hoping someone here has a recommendation of a mechanic shop in the Topeka area. Preferably one with experience rebuilding an old F engine. Any direction would be helpful.
Thanks.

What is it that you need a mechanic for? There are a couple reputable shops here in the capital.
Glad to hear it. I fear I may have seized my engine or at any rate I can't get it started after I got it running a couple months ago. I think I'm to the point of needing a professional. Eventually I'd need someone to do the brake work too.
What shops were you thinking of.

Thanks.
Expert Off Road on Kansas Ave is one and I believe Danny's Car Care on Gage. I would be willing to take a look as well to give you a second opinion to your own, if you like.

I run the Kansasland/Coloradoland Tire group (14 locations). The Wanamaker location has the best technician in town. Call Brad or Jill to set up and appointment and let them know I referred you.
Glen

Just reread your post. We aren’t rebuilding 2fs.

Glad to hear it. I fear I may have seized my engine or at any rate I can't get it started after I got it running a couple months ago. I think I'm to the point of needing a professional. Eventually I'd need someone to do the brake work too.
I have had 4x4 Land in south Topeka do some work for me on non-toyota vehicles. Mike, the owner cares about his reputation and I felt their work was very good and I rarely take anything I own to anyone because I don't trust shops. I have had excellent results with them.

If you call Mike to talk about it, tell him the Studebaker guy sent you.

Thanks.
Did you find a shop?
I’m down in Ottawa if ya need it still

Thanks for checking in. The 60 has been taking all my time lately. Eventually I'll need to get back to looking at the engine in the 40. I'll be calling if I can't figure it out. Thanks.

Thanks for checking in. The 60 has been taking all my time lately. Eventually I'll need to get back to looking at the engine in the 40. I'll be calling if I can't figure it out. Thanks.

my specialty, holler if ya need it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom