SOLD TN: ARB roof rack 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys
I'm selling my ARB roof rack. It's the half rack that doesn't cover the sunroof (emergency exit per ARB recommendation).
This is what ARB sells for 100 series.
It has a couple of minor scratches that I touched up. I never carried anything on it.
Mounting hardware is not included.
Price is $225. Local pickup in middle Tennessee.
20190915_165307.jpg
20190915_165320.jpg
20190915_165209.jpg
20190915_165229.jpg
20190915_165258.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm able to direct message you because I'm new to the site. Shoot me a DM. I'm from Georgia, but in Crossville for this week.

Would you be trying to sell you back bumper as well?

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm able to direct message you because I'm new to the site. Shoot me a DM or text me at 706-455-7737. I'm from Georgia, but in Crossville for this week.

Would you be trying to sell you back bumper as well?

Just sent you a PM

Any idea how much taller this is than the factory setup? What’s the tallest point from the roofline? I’m in Chattanooga btw, thanks.

The rack is 6” tall.
At the center, where the roof curves, the distance between the rack and highest part of the roof is about 1/2”.
I don’t have the OEM rack anymore, but I’d say that overall the truck would be about 3” taller than using the OEM rack.

Would it work on a gx470?

Depends on the kind mounts you need. If you have gutters then the configuration for you will be very simple. If it's bolted to the roof like the 100 series, then the holes must match. In terms of size, there's no problem there.

Will this mount to the gutters on an 80 series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom