TLCA Dash Plaques: Problem Solved (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chef said:
This is a cut and paste from a thread in tlca discussion. I had no idea this had happened, and I'm so sorry. Please read the following snip:

Uhhh...this is gonna sound pretty lame probably...but I'm not a dash plaque guy, and haven't seen one in probably 6 years. I opt for the stickers. Poor excuse, but it's all I have. I was not Pres when those were made, but apologise whole heartedly to anyone who was offended, and would be glad to send a sticker to replace your dash plaques if that would be acceptable?

We are working on next years dash plaques right now so this is timely, thanks for bringing it up. It is not in the plan to include any flags. Next year is TLCA's 30th Anniversary, so we're working on designs to reflect that. Minus any flags.

Though I was not involved in the design of the current dash plaues, I feel pretty comfortable saying there was no agenda behind them, that that we at TLCA feel badly about not having considered our International Members feelings more carefully.

Thanks for bringing this up. If people don't voice their opinions, we don't know when there's problems to fix. Please do let me know if TLCA stickers are something that would be an appealing substitute for our flawed dash plaque effort, and we'll do better next time.

Chef

sweet! i was kinda put off by this years tag too, but i "kinda" got over it.

it is cool that the tlca has the thought to do and say something about it.

just another reason to LUV this club! eh!

crusty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom