TLC sheet metal, specificly tailgates? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

buckroseau

May I have another!!!
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone know of any other source for tailgates other than TLC? I know where the stuff is coming from and I know it is awesome stuff, but I am in need of a tailgate and I have been getting the run around from TLC since the begining of December.......and they have my money :eek:

Just wondering if there are any other options?

Thanks, Matt

45 LPB tailgate

Hi, Matt. Marv has a brand-new one sitting upstairs at his store--but that won't get your money back from TLC. Hope this helps!

Hi, Matt. Marv has a brand-new one sitting upstairs at his store--but that won't get your money back from TLC. Hope this helps!

Hi,

I'll give Marv a call tomorrow and see what he wants for it and if he still has it? Then, call TLC and see if I can get my money back :rolleyes:

Thanks, Matt

So I see that Marv is also in on the stuff from down south.

Paul does do a good product though.

I just bought a 3-hinge from TLC about a month ago, I think it was the last one they had, you're probably after a 4-hinge...

Anyway solid product, I had to get mine while I could... after talking to TLC they mentioned they did not know where the future stood with Heritage Sheet Metal because they were having problems with getting inventory. Seems like you'd better get one while you can or email Paul directly. I know they shipped a bunch of stuff to Iron Pig off road, they are listed as a dealer now as well??? As well as Proffitt's.

Good luck they are sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom