TJM/ARB/??? bumper opinions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleeoffroad said:
Derek, here is what your truck will look like. I think you have the same color, don't you. This is also a '03

Christo -

Very nice. Customer's truck? Actually, mine is more of a champagne color, officially "Sonora Gold Pearl."

Gotta save some pennies for your rear bumper. Still leaning toward T15 on the front. And of course, already have a set of your sliders installed! When's the T-case skid plate coming out? ;p

Hey Christo -

Just noticed the new avatar. Is that "turbo" badge off a Porsche? You gotta get a Toyota version!

Derek, here is a TJM front end picture.

Yes, customers truck, Yes, Porsche emblem. I have not been able to locate a Toyota one that fits.

Tcase skidplate, next on drawing board.
tjm_front_sof.jpg

sleeoffroad said:
Derek, here is a TJM front end picture.

That is sweet looking! IMHO, much nicer and slimmer than the ARB Sahara.

Unfortunately, I was told that with the LC front end cosmetic redesign in 2003, this bumper won't fit on my truck. Also, the foglamps are a different shape. Bummer!

Slee,

What are your long term goal regarding skid plates for the 100 series. If you are planning something cool then I can save a ton of time and money on design, prototype, and trying to get enough people together for a group buy. The plastic has got to go! TKS.

shocker said:
Cool. That's what I figured, since I always saw that warning in all the ads.

But yeah, I hear Shotts' 100 even comes with a dummy behind the wheel. :flipoff2:

Not disagreeing. All your luv is overwhelming. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom