Tires: M9060 Maxxis Mud Treps? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Afternoon Fellas and Fellets, I was A.D.D-ing my way around my usual social media circles yesterday when I saw something that caught my eye. A guy had a set of 37-12.5-16 Maxxis Trepadors on his OBS F350. I set about looking for a retailer and in my search found an even better Maxxis tire. The 9060 Trepador Mud? Apparently these are only available in Australia? Would anyone have any further info? Are they infact not offered state side or does anyone import? Thanks for the help. Mud Trepador M9060 - https://www.maxxis.com/nl/en/tire/mud-trepador-m9060/

155CC3A4-34DF-473F-AC71-7D82C8E7FFD3.jpeg

Last edited:
This from Maxxis this morning, FML, the one time I thought the 16” guys could catch a brake!

Dear Corey Allan,

Thank you for your request. The Maxxis M9060 Mud Trepador is a special off-road tire that was designed for the Indonesian Rain Forest Challenge in one size - 38.5-x12.5-16. Currently, this one particular tire and size is not currently available for sale or distribution through Maxxis USA.

However, we are tossing around the idea of offering the M-9060 in other sizes more suitable for the USA market, but there are no definite or immediate plans to develop them by the factory.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom