Tire Tool Products (1 Viewer)

Tirettools

Supporting Vendor
Tire tool Products is happy to announce a new tool to our lineup, the THREAD WIZARD, This is a must have tool for anyone working on any vehicle that has bolts or screws, so I guess, all of them!
It comes in SAE and Metric, made in USA and is a very good value
I tried it out and immediately started selling these, The concept that makes this tool stand out is the ability to clean a wide range of bolts and screws. it totally cleans out the rust, grime ,corrosion from any bolt or screw.
The old method of using a wire brush or wire wheel on a grinder is not the safest or easiest way to do this, the Thread Wizard can be used by hand or with a impact or drill, it can also be clamped in a vise for ease of use.
I offer the Thread Wizard in SAE or Metric and I sell the replacement wire wheel replacement kits also.
Check out a video of it in use at tiretoolproducts.com and take a look at my invention called the TRAC Jack.
Thanks and happy trails!

metric_boltsize.jpg

M-TW.jpg

sae_boltsize.png

SAE-TW.jpg

Thread Wizard  Logo - Transparent Background.png

Last edited:

RockDoc

I'll take Bruce Vilanch for the block.
How do I add a link to my signature line?
Click on your avatar along the menu bar at the top of the screen, scroll down to signature. I assume you can just type the address and it will automatically hyperlink... but I'm not 100% on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom