Timing belt schedule (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just buy hdj81 1992 a nice suv my god the engine has been rebuilt in Tampa bay engine lab with timing belt in 2015 by the ex owner and from now only 25000 km in 6 year ! Do I need to change timing belt I know the land cruiser has been in garage for few year ! Water pump in 2015 do you think I need to change it again I was worried it is 6 year in 2021 can somebody help
Me !
Mm

8A41934E-8A2F-4D8B-8A4C-BE58E3EA4CE2.jpeg

100K KM intervals per Toyota. That’s conservative.

You can go 100K miles and be good and within design parameters.
Thank that good i am using the 4x4for winter do you think I can check timing belt in spring to see if it is still good condition in spring ! Just to be safe ! I know water pump and tensioner are new from 2015 ! Thank for you’re help ! I love that land cruiser so much putting new mud tire to try it in off road on spring thank for you’re help

Thank that good i am using the 4x4for winter do you think I can check timing belt in spring to see if it is still good condition in spring ! Just to be safe ! I know water pump and tensioner are new from 2015 ! Thank for you’re help ! I love that land cruiser so much putting new mud tire to try it in off road on spring thank for you’re help
Thank I mean I am not using the Toyota for winter in a mouth I will store in my garage I will go for off road trail in summer ! If you say it is good but I don’t know how many year the belt can be safe !

If you have service records that you trust, and know the mileage since the belt was changed, leave it until it's done 100k km.

If you don't have service records, change it.

I wouldn't worry about the water pump either there very little to go wrong with them

If you have service records that you trust, and know the mileage since the belt was changed, leave it until it's done 100k km.

If you don't have service records, change it.

I wouldn't worry about the water pump either there very little to go wrong with them
Thank mr yes I have all service record they change it the spring tensioner , tensioner and belt at 275000 km so I will check at spring the condition take ou the cover plastic now o am 300000km thank for help I will let him in garage for winter ! With fuel conditioning thank again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom