Tim from Gamiviti (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tachycardic

SILVER Star
Threads
I've been wanting to post this for a while, but have not gotten around to it. Like many before me, I did a ton of research on roof racks and narrowed the field down to Gamiviti. It was New Years day and I was on vacation when I decided to email them about what I wanted, along with some questions about options and fitment. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call from Tim (owner of Gamiviti) about 20 minutes later. We ended up having a 30 minute conversation and it was clear that Tim was 1) passionate about Land Cruisers, and 2) my satisfaction with his product was paramount.

At the end of the day, I ended up not purchasing his roof rack (real life situation came up that put everything on hold), but when I'm ready to purchase, I will be ordering a Gamiviti and then road tripping it to Denver to pick it up, and to shake Tim's hand.

Nice post that roof rack shoppers and Tim will appreciate.

I've exchanged a few emails with him as well. Very prompt and informative. Still haven't pulled the trigger, but will soon!

Thank goodness things are OK!

From the title of the thread, I thought he died!

Thank goodness things are OK!

From the title of the thread, I thought he died!

Oh my gah...I didn't want anyone to think that! As far as I know, he is alive and kicking...

Tim is the man!
I'm in the same local club with him, and he's a hell of a dude.
I hope to get one of his racks soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom