For Sale Thule roof top cargo box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

justbecause

perpetually lost.
Threads
I bought this at the beginning of the summer, and haven't used it. I drove around with it on for a few weeks before taking it off. If it affected my MPG I didn't notice it.

I want to sell it because I want an RTT and I can't fit both. I bought it used and it has some scratches, but still works 100% doesn't leak, does have some scratches, but nothing deep or damaging.

281832_2081552711068_1012560070_31984071_7234818_n.jpg

I don't have the measurements at the moment, but I can take some tonight.

$250;or partial trade toward an RTT, maybe a roof-rack, frig/freezer

located in Tuscaloosa Alabama.

125 views and no interest? Am I asking too much? need more pictures? Talk to me, I want to move this thing....

I love it at $200 but what do you think the shipping would be? I'm in Lubbock TX.

hambone008 said:
I love it at $200 but what do you think the shipping would be? I'm in Lubbock TX.

It's not heavy just big, I'll check FedEx and ups tomorrow.

posted with my thumbs.

The price is pretty good.
Did you try listing it on craigslist.
I have sold those in the past and they fly out the door on craigslist. Not sure what your market is like there.
Good luck with your sale.

I may have to give Craigslist another chance ( iv never had good luck with them in the past but havnt tried selling anything like this before) FedEx quoted me eleven hundred dollars and change to ship this to Texas.... That was not a typo 1100$

I would take it to a store instead of trying to deal with them on the phone, but I have a rtt mounted now and no way of getting the box to the store.

posted with my thumbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom