Thoughts on a high mileage 2010 GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is the thought around higher mileage 460's? I'm looking at a one-owner 2010 with around 150k. Seems to be regularly maintained and serviced, and was told the majority of the miles were highway to and from work.

I know very little about the GX line - I currently have a 04 100 series w/ 140k and no issues, and my in-laws have an 80 series w/ 230k that is still running strong.

Do you think the GX460s should expect to see the same life span with normal, on road driving duties?

Thanks!

I bought mine with 150k no complaints. it also has extensive dealer upkeep records.

everything seems to be holding together great

You can’t go wrong as long as the maintenance was kept up. You will have normal wear items that need replaced and all rotating parts will eventually wear out. Some sooner than others. Unlike most other vehicles sold in the US this one was designed and developed for 3rd world roads as the Parado. It came to the US as a Parado in a tuxedo through Lexus. You shouldn’t worry too much with mileage as it’s a Toyota product and should see 300,000 - 400,000 miles examples floating around as time goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom