those interested in sliders for their 120... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
there is a group buy for OPOR sliders(metaltech) going on over on T4R.org right now its a pretty good deal, if you are looking for a set of sliders or considering them, this is probably the best slider you can get and you can get up to 20% off on them if they get enough people, im jumping on this. just trying to help some of you save some coin...

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/metal...tpost-off-road-%96-opor-slider-group-buy.html

Last edited:
Ooh. Nice. Thanks! I wish they had a running list of participants so we could estimate final cost.

I just tried to use that code on checkout and it says that the code doesn't apply. I don't think this applies to the GX crowd.

Maybe if enough of us request it, they'll add us!

I thought they had to fine tune the 4runner version to work for our rigs initially?

I thought they had to fine tune the 4runner version to work for our rigs initially?
Maybe... That could be. Call and ask metal tech and haggle with them they might include the GX... There is a GX subform on t4r...

Dammit, there goes my plan to save money. :p

Been lurking for a while. Had a boy last year and the wife finally gave to ok to make the GX our project.

Order the sliders!

$600.00 for powder coated - 20% ($120.00). Shipping to me in Tucson = $119.00 so it's basically just free shipping. Still a sweet deal though. Had OPOR sliders on my 80 and 100. They are tough. Tempted to put them on the 04 GX470 too. She is completely stock right now and has yet to see the dirt. Sad, I know. Always worried about bashing the pretty, lighted (low) steps. Anyone here retain the lights with their OPOR sliders?

Here are my sliders from metal tech... not so sure about the nutserts so ended up welding them on Love them.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom