The Traveling Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The French Overlanders !

Hello there,

We are the french couple traveling in our HZJ 78.
We left France in juin 2008 and since this date we are "overlanding" all America.

We just left Souh America a few months ago where we did visit all the 13 countries. :bounce2: :bounce2:

At the moment we still in Costa Rica, and after we will heading to Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras.... and so untill Alaska.

We will be please to meet people along we will travel in USA, especialy when we will be in Louisiana. :clap::clap:

Here you can check wehre we are : RECITS de VOYAGES dans le MONDE - VOYAGE 4X4 PHOTOS BOURLINGUEURS or through this forum send me and email, I will answerd for sure.

Have a good trip

Looking forward from all

trans_amazonie_053.jpg

Hello there,

We left France in juin 2008 and since this date we are "overlanding" all America.

We just left Souh America a few months ago where we did visit all the 13 countries. :bounce2: :bounce2:

At the moment we still in Costa Rica, and after we will heading to Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras.... and so untill Alaska.

We will be please to meet people along we will travel in USA, especialy when we will be in Louisiana. :clap::clap:

Here you can check wehre we are : RECITS de VOYAGES dans le MONDE - VOYAGE 4X4 PHOTOS BOURLINGUEURS or through this forum send me and email, I will answerd for sure.

Have a good trip

Looking forward from all

trans_amazonie_053.jpg

WELCOME :cheers: sounds like your having a great trip and what an experience. I'll tune into your forum for updates and hope to meet you all when you make it to Louisiana. I wish you all safe travels :)

Hello there,

Have a good trip

Looking forward from all

trans_amazonie_053.jpg

Glad to see you found us! Very nice picture. I sent you an email with my contact information and like I said before, when you come to the New Orleans area you are more than welcome to stay at my house. Laissez les bons temps rouler. Isaac

Hello there,

Have a good trip

Looking forward from all

trans_amazonie_053.jpg

kewl action foto!

i like the pics in panama on your web page!

Next trip to Tennessee in March/April I'm planning to head up to the Chimney Tops and perch my @ss on this rock for some spectacular views and photo opportunities. Breath taking scenery of the Appalachians and some clean MTN air :cheers:

http://www.hikinginthesmokys.com/chimney.htm

Chimneys.jpg

Last edited:
No 4Wheeling picture but this is what Eureka Springs Ar. was looking like the 1st week of October

EKK2013_zpsde4d57c5.jpg

Latter in the morning

EK2013_zps352eb55d.jpg

Alberts been doing a lot of traveling could certainly add some new places to this thread :cheers:

Very very nice !

Thanks Albert, I hope you and Linda are doing well. I hope to catch up with you soon and hear about your trips :)

After just reading this entire thread...I must say that @sparkplug was THE MAN!! What an incredibly adventurous spirit that guided him throughout his many expeditions and day to day cruising. Despite never meeting him his pictures and words live on here and display what a genuinely gracious and generous person he was in life.

He looks to have been taken from this Earth far too soon...but surely bound to be making the most from his heavenly travels. May God comfort and bless his family during this time after the tragic loss of Issac.

After just reading this entire thread...I must say that @sparkplug was THE MAN!! What an incredibly adventurous spirit that guided him throughout his many expeditions and day to day cruising. Despite never meeting him his pictures and words live on here and display what a genuinely gracious and generous person he was in life.

He looks to have been taken from this Earth far too soon...but surely bound to be making the most from his heavenly travels. May God comfort and bless his family during this time after the tragic loss of Issac.

Well said, I couldn't agree more :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom