The SlowLC Etsy Store is open! Land Cruiser stickers!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello! Finally got the Etsy store open. Check the stickers out (and maybe buy some?) here:

Use coupon code IH8MUD for 10% off!
A New Design - Made with PosterMyWall (7).jpg

Just bought mine. Discount code didn't seem to work however. No biggie.

Thanks for making these!

Just bought mine. Discount code didn't seem to work however. No biggie.

Thanks for making these!
Awesome, thanks for the order! Sorry about the code...I'm new to Etsy, so I'll figure out what's up there.

Hello! Finally got the Etsy store open. Check the stickers out (and maybe buy some?) here:

View attachment 2919576
I'm trying to overcome my sticker addiction...put this on a T-shirt and you got yourself a customer 🤙🏻

I'm trying to overcome my sticker addiction...put this on a T-shirt and you got yourself a customer 🤙🏻
I am seriously considering t-shirts! Much bigger initial investment though, especially to get enough to support a decent price and make a little money. But if there's enough demand, it can be done.
What would be your color preference, out of curiosity? I think it would look good on a gray, sand/khaki, or olive shirt myself.

View attachment 2919576

Just ordered two myself.

Just ordered some. Thanks.

Let me know if you do shirts. I'm down for a 2XL (Tall if possible) in Grey or Olive.

I am seriously considering t-shirts! Much bigger initial investment though, especially to get enough to support a decent price and make a little money. But if there's enough demand, it can be done.
What would be your color preference, out of curiosity? I think it would look good on a gray, sand/khaki, or olive shirt myself.
All the 40 series colors lol. Khaki is nice for sure.

I’d take 5 tshirts so long as they were all cotton

I just got a notice when I clicked the link saying the Etsy shop was currently unavailable. FYI

I just got a notice when I clicked the link saying the Etsy shop was currently unavailable. FYI
Yeah, I just got that notice myself, that my shop was "closed" for some reason. I'll be contacting Etsy tomorrow to see what's up. Stand by! (and sorry for the hassle)

Folks, Etsy has suspended my shop for some reason. I hope to have it sorted out in the morning. In the meantime, I have a record of all orders that have been placed and will be fulfilling those orders. Thanks!

Folks, Etsy has suspended my shop for some reason. I hope to have it sorted out in the morning. In the meantime, I have a record of all orders that have been placed and will be fulfilling those orders. Thanks!
You probably have to go into your store settings and add your SSN then they'll re-verify you. Etsy is a pain in the a$$.

Update: all orders received before Etsy closed my shop are shipping tomorrow.

Etsy responded to my support request with a gazillion security questions today, so hopefully tomorrow we'll be back in business.

I got my stickers today.

I'm hoping to get out camping this weekend and show it off.

Thanks and keep us all posted if you decide to make shirts.
20220215_172734.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom