The return of the ACC Family Reunion fall event

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

That sounds just fine @Steve D

Forgot to mention that we'll be doing a potluck Saturday night. ACC is cooking a ton of burgers and I'm doing a couple pork loins on the grill. Bring something to share Saturday night.

USMCracing

I'm back in a Toyota and have wheeled a lot in my recently departed Jeep. It's great to be back in a Toyota Land Cruiser again and I look forward to meet you guys. Some of my Jeep friends will be there this weekend too. This will my first time taking the 92 FJ80 I picked up last Fri. I'm not going to camp but plan on getting there Sat morning and leaving Sat evening.

IMG_1667.jpg

thatcabledude

SILVER Star
I'm back in a Toyota and have wheeled a lot in my recently departed Jeep. It's great to be back in a Toyota Land Cruiser again and I look forward to meet you guys. Some of my Jeep friends will be there this weekend too. This will my first time taking the 92 FJ80 I picked up last Fri. I'm not going to camp but plan on getting there Sat morning and leaving Sat evening.

View attachment 2127097
To cool! Was just out in Colorado with Daniel and that truck. That thing is a beast.

Steve D

SILVER Star
"Well there's your problem right there."

Thanks to all the ACC friends and family who helped get me off the trail today. One axle came out whole, the other was snapped near the flange.

I wonder if my Harrop e-locker was acting like an open diff after the snap because it didn't have enough resistance to engage the ramps to push the locking pins in place? It's a head-scratcher.

IMG_4111.jpg
IMG_4110.jpg

USMCracing

Thanks to all the ACC friends and family who helped get me off the trail today. One axle came out whole, the other was snapped near the flange.

I wonder if my Harrop e-locker was acting like an open diff after the snap because it didn't have enough resistance to engage the ramps to push the locking pins in place? It's a head-scratcher.

View attachment 2129149View attachment 2129150
What kind of warranty do the Nitro shafts have? RCV has 300m rear shafts.

thatcabledude

SILVER Star

Onur

GOLD Star

View attachment 2129149View attachment 2129150
Those axle shafts blow. Literally blow. Sorry to hear of the breakage Steve.

Top Bottom