The Plan...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kruzinboots said:
Are you sure you have a tube bender, or is it possibly a pipe bender? I have heard that the tube flattens out when bending in a pipe bender. Not sure what the difference is between them, because I don't have either.

it sure could be,
i bent the tube in the pics with it,but it was just a hair thinner than .120

isotel said:
Jim,

IVe played with those HF benders before, and Gave up.. They just wont make a clean bend..

Trevor

it work on the thinner tube, but the .120 :eek:

goin to IANB'S thursday to do some bend'n :cool:

Yep, i couldint get it to work with the thin stuff.. Sounds like a plan.. I am going to be in need of some tube fenders soon myself.. Let me know how it turns out..

Sounds like a good plan on the 40!! only thing i would change would be the Tranny, sm465.. I cant Stand my 4 speed tranny and t-case.. WAY to high for any sort of technical crawling..

let me know if ya ever need some help.. i owe you for that Radiator you hooked me up with

Sounds like a good plan on the 40!! only thing i would change would be the Tranny, sm465.. I cant Stand my 4 speed tranny and t-case.. WAY to high for any sort of technical crawling..

what r&p are you runnin

4:10, But the 4:88 Is not that big of a difference compared to the 6.5:1 Low of the SM465.. Granted you already have a set of 4:88's and that Beefs up the Pinons to fine spline..

Highway Cruisin will suck with 4:88's and no overdrive..

isotel said:
4:10, But the 4:88 Is not that big of a difference compared to the 6.5:1 Low of the SM465.. Granted you already have a set of 4:88's and that Beefs up the Pinons to fine spline..

Highway Cruisin will suck with 4:88's and no overdrive..

oh i dont know, i can get the 60 up to 70 mph at about 3200 rpms :eek:

the 40 will be 95% trail rig :D

zglad said:
What did you guys pay for your tubing if you don't mind me asking?

zglad

2" .120 or 11mm x 20ft
x2
+ tax = 88.45 for 40 feet of hrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom