The New 2007 FZJ79 4500EFI Inline 6 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They are arriving by the dozens

A photo of the 2007 FZJ79 series arriving in Saudi Arabia.:cool:
a5676e7ad7.jpeg

More Nice pics for The 2007 FZJ79

These pics are very nice and I wanted every body to see them :D
Copy of JH0202.jpg
Copy of JH0002.jpg
JH0101.jpg

hey, that looks like a driver side air bag??

It is not an air bag

Hi "madams557", this is not an AIRBAG, it is only the steering wheel style which by the way the same since the model year 2000, I owned a 2000 FZJ79 that I bought new from the dealer and the steering wheel was and still the same, No Air Bag. Sorry.

Actually we like the fact that the 70 series do not have an air bag, other wise it will be very sensative to the harsh use of this truck and it will effect its LOYAL customers and hurt sales very badly.

The good thing about the 70 series is that TOYOTA still sticking to what it was made for and that is TOUGH & RELIABLE + GREAT QUALITY, this is the reason the 70 SERIES is every were around the world in the harshest environments (AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, ASIA and the MIDDLE EAST) and still going strong and stronger than ever before, TOYOTA keep producing what the customers really needs while other companies lost their LOYAL customers by going softer and softer all the time.

The 2007 "NEWER, NOT SOFTER" 70 SERIES are the best.

:cheers:
Copy (2) of lc_pickup_gallery_16B_exterior_styling_01_800x600.jpg
Copy of lc_pickup_gallery_16B_exterior_styling_02_800x600.jpg
Copy of lc_pickup_gallery_16B_exterior_styling_03_800x600.jpg

Fzj79

Thanks "KING OF THE HILL" and here are more pics for you to enjoy :cool:

Here in Sri Lanka we have the 1HZ 4.2 diesel version only. Can someone tell me if ARB is manufacturing flares for this vehicle? The ARB website unfortunately does not list any of the products they have for this except the bullbar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom