The MUD 100 series Photos thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in one of your photos, I had to help the last few of your group down an obstacle. small world. I like your hundo.

Very cool that we were there at the same time and it is definitely a small world. It seems like Mud certainly attracts many of the people who like wheeling their 100s. I have definitely thought about Raptor lining my 100 like yours before. I dig the look.

Pic is last year a little above Radical Hill in Colorado. Out in Pike National Forrest.
20190813_161519.jpg

20190813_130049.jpg

Check out Rising Sun in Denver. There is usually room for more people on runs. I will link to the event staging area below. Non members are always welcome to post up runs they want people to join on. There is Kelly Flats on 8/13, San Raphael Swell on 9/18 and a possible Moab meetup in October.

Photo in Moab last year at the crack on Golden Spike to keep up with rules:
View attachment 2394804
I clicked your link, but can’t find the Swell run. That’s my “backyard” and I’d be interested, too.

Spent yesterday morning washing the truck after getting my lift squared away.

Brother txted this morning said let’s go take the kids to the creek. Had a blast letting the kids play In the water.

First real test of the tough dog suspension. Really impressed so far. @TRAIL TAILOR thank you again for all of you help.

1658BD64-2BBD-4BB0-9054-0D032395CE30.jpeg
6F89AFDE-4BAB-43FA-A122-EFB60CC3C577.jpeg

Spent yesterday morning washing the truck after getting my lift squared away.

Brother txted this morning said let’s go take the kids to the creek. Had a blast letting the kids play In the water.

First real test of the tough dog suspension. Really impressed so far. @TRAIL TAILOR thank you again for all of you help.

View attachment 2398809View attachment 2398808

Yes sir! Anytime and thank you for the order.

Enjoy the ride!

Jason

The LX did fantastic on the ~1000 mile trip from NC to the North Woods of Maine. We camped on the way to break up the trip.
DD480DD6-D02A-41E5-8592-0F81FFB0D4E1.jpeg

The new Tough Dog suspension from @TRAIL TAILOR got high praise from the wife both on the highway while fully loaded and blasting down the rocky fire roads. Explored a bit and found some good views.
6214573C-CEB0-4151-BE3E-04F0F27387C3.jpeg

Nice day out in the 105 at Piesse Brook, Western Australia

8hvpryc.jpg

7lx51bf.jpg

Iove WA. I did a semester abroad there in 200 at murdocuh uni in Perth. We got to explore the outback on a 7 or 10 day trip can't recall. Lots of driving but went to fern pool, some cool sandstone arch, monkey Mia, shark Bay. It was basically a long party in the outdoors which was amazing. Met my wife on the trip to boot. Haven't been back to au but it's on the list. We loved the fremantle farmers market and little creatures pale ale.

Nice day out in the 105 at Piesse Brook, Western Australia

8hvpryc.jpg

7lx51bf.jpg
Iove WA. I did a semester abroad there in 200 at murdocuh uni in Perth. We got to explore the outback on a 7 or 10 day trip can't recall. Lots of driving but went to fern pool, some cool sandstone arch, monkey Mia, shark Bay. It was basically a long party in the outdoors which was amazing. Met my wife on the trip to boot. Haven't been back to au but it's on the list. We loved the fremantle farmers market and little creatures pale ale.

Really grateful the city slickers don't know about the good spots, or have the ability to reach them. Lucked out with this beautiful spot on a Saturday night.

IMG_8584.jpg

IMG_8565.jpg

IMG_8586.JPG

Just saw a YouTube video with a couple glimpses of your truck on the rubicon. Looks like fun.
it was an absolute blast, can't wait to go back again next year!

Coming up on 2.5 years of ownership. This is my first real 4x4 that wasn’t a pickup, I think I’ve done ok. Learned a lot and done some awesome stuff!!

06B81468-CB30-455A-8124-5001B86561DB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom