Well on Saturday I went out and worked for a few hours to break the monotany of sitting inside for 3 days watchin TV and being on mud. I cut out the rest of the rusty floor and wire wheel brushed it all down and the primered it. Then I took my sheet of steel for the floor board and wire wheeled the surface rust off. All that is left now is to cut out the floor board and weld it in, drop the back of the tranny to put the e-brake on, buy flexible brake line and attach it. And lastly buy the rear rotors and calipers (Marshall you had mentioned suburban rotors that will fit without having to machine out the middle, do you know the year or part #) So the light is getting brighter and soon it'll be on the road again.