The Dreaded Curse of the Weather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jrob

Florence, MS
Threads
Now we know who was behind bringing the bad weather to the past two trail rides........Den Mom Deb. She has been in Nashville since Thursday.....worst rain in 20 years they said....so I do not believe it was the Roberts bringing the bad weather.

Yeah Nashville is in a world of hurt. I hope she is in the 80 with the snorkle b/c she needs it. My sister can't get out of her neighborhood in Nashville.

Folk yawl don't know, Ash called yesterday & said the mall at coolsprings parking lot was flooding....... her store is right behind it..... next thing you know cars were under water & streets were closing along with interstates.:eek:

Logans put her up in a hotel due to not being able to get home..... tons of folks couldn't make it to work.

Den Mom Deb is on the way home. On a buses with 71 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.
She said the rain and flooding was something else.

Hell, I bet she has already found something to drink!

The Under The Bridge Tour is now a boat tour:
UndertheBridge.jpg

Riley...your bold for getting out in that crap...I have never seen Memphis so wet. I am supposed to head to DC tomorrow...but, I think I am going to hold off one day...let the water subside and let the traffic get back to normal...or at least semi-normal.

Cheers.

- Mark

photoshop!

Don't we wish!!! The wolf river (the one we rode next to) is up at least 15+ feet.

A snorkle and outboard will required to "pass tech" this year !!!

photoshop!

It's posed, but that's fo' real.

This is one of my fishing holes. Look real close and you can see the top of a chain link fence. Just beyond the fence is a ledge that is usually 7 feet above the water level.
IMG00055-20100502-1808.jpg

This is what's filling it up:
IMG00057-20100502-1818.jpg

IMG00060-20100502-1831.jpg

IMG00059-20100502-1829.jpg

IMG00058-20100502-1828.jpg

How do you get down there? I think I crossed paths with you right after you took that pic.

Westbound on Walnut Grove, as soon as you cross the bridge there is a turn off to a gravel road. Take it and head toward the river.

I think you saw me Saturday. That picture was from Sunday.

Last edited:
Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom