Events/Trails Thanksgiving trail run, Friday Anza-Borrego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We'll be picking up a wrecked 60 Saturday and I'll be wrenching Sunday.

We'll be picking up a wrecked 60 Saturday and I'll be wrenching Sunday.

I'll try and stop by on my way home on Sunday. I'm thinking Friday for wheeling

My in-laws are in town, so I'd love to get away. Where are you thinking? There may be a ton of snow in big bear if that's something you're interested in. Otherwise Anza works. I'm not 100% sure I can swing it but come on give me a reason to leave town, pleasssssse!

I'm 80% sure I'll be in town this weekend, anyone around wanna cruise out to Anza for the day? Ideas? Thoughts? Go screw yourself? lol

Someone has been hitting the morning claws

I'm interested... Just did a Sheep Canyon, Borrego Mtn, Hawk Canyon run a few weeks ago. What area of AB are ya thinking? And what day?

I just checked Toro Peak weather on Santa Rosa Mt and it will be snowing until Friday (~10" - 12"), Thomas Mt looks like it will get about 6" - 8", but it is also supposed to be a windy B__ch so there will probably be some good drifts up there. Make sure you go with someone in case you get swallowed up by some deep stuff! It will probably be virgin snow which will allow you to get some awesome footage, so don't forget your GoPro!

I just checked Toro Peak weather on Santa Rosa Mt and it will be snowing until Friday (~10" - 12"), Thomas Mt looks like it will get about 6" - 8", but it is also supposed to be a windy B__ch so there will probably be some good drifts up there. Make sure you go with someone in case you get swallowed up by some deep stuff! It will probably be virgin snow which will allow you to get some awesome footage, so don't forget your GoPro!
It's all about the 'gram I see :cool:

Can't make it... sad face.

Damn it... i work tomorrow and Saturday....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom