THANKS! 2008 Ramble (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to day a big Thank You to all those who participated in this year's event. It was hot & humid, but that didn't dampen the spirits of the crowd.
We ended up with about 60 rigs, from 11 states, and 100+ participants. Which is awesome!
No major damage, no major injuries, and hopefully everyone returned home safely.

Congrats to all the raffle winners (of which I was not, except for my $100 shovel). Todd K. of Toyota Trails was the Grande winner of our winch/compressor combo, and his son won an RC FJ Cruiser. They had the Cruiser Karma working.

Thanks to our many sponsors for continuing to support us. I'd try to list them, but I know I'll forget someone.

A big Gracias goes to the Trail Team and Chef Woody at the grill. Breakfast was a good way to get the day off right. Next time we'll have to talk about the omelets and eggs benedict. Thanks for all your participation. :clap:

Hope to see you all back here next year - and hope that gas prices are under $4.00 again. :cheers:

Tim White
Prez
RLC

Thanks very much to all. We had a blast and will definitely be back next year.

TJK

Thanks for all the hard work. Very much enjoyed the event.

Comments, Suggestions, Complaints?

Hey!
I too would like to thank all the people who helped out at the event, and everybody that showed up!! What a great bunch! If you have any comments, suggestions, or...."complaints" about the event, please let me know at (clough@taggarch.com). I would much rather hear whatever you have to say (good or bad) rather than hearing a rumor. Comments (good or bad) will help us do a better Ramble next year!!

Thanks again to all who attended!!:clap:
Gary Clough, VP RLC

Thanks for a great weekend and I appreciate the bumper dumper for the drivers raffle!

Yall put some hard work in planning and executing and it showed.

Hope we can be there next year!

This was my 2nd Ramble, and already can't wait for next year. The Saturday dinner was a huge improvement from last year's. Be sure to bring 'em back in '09.

:beer:

Nice to see something besides BBQ for a event dinner. Loved the catfish.

Had a great time! Love the park. Great facilities and great wheeling. We'll be back I'm sure.

Later,

Ramble Review

Had a great time again this year (3rd year).
Park was in very good shape, good job to BJ.
Ramble was conducted very well. Had no trouble getting folks together for rides or joining in on organized runs. Catfish was good change for Saturday dinner.
Many thanks to the Toyota Trail Team for attending again this year. The breakfast was great!!! That was also a very welcome change. I believe the Trail Team keeps the Ramble "clicking" because they have all the coolest toys & swag.
Looking forward and planning toward next year's Ramble event.
OldTruck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom